Re: GNOME Lovers Needed: l10n work for locations database
- From: danilo gnome org (Danilo Šegan)
- To: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, gnome-love gnome org, GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, gnome-utils-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME Lovers Needed: l10n work for locations database
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:44:33 +0100
Yesterday at 21:50, Alan Horkan wrote:
> Ideally translators should use standard grammar common to both if at
> all possible.
Are you talking about translators or programmers here?
It seems that you're barking up the wrong tree while having a bogus
argument, and I'd hardly call that awesome! ;-)
] [Thread Prev