Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>
- Cc: James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Julien Olivier <julo altern org>
- Subject: Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:26:47 +0100
On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 13:05 +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> PS. I think the .folders directory should go under the
> g_get_user_config_dir(), and there should be a capplet to rename all of
> the special folders easily.
This also complicates the use of this from a shellscript. You can't put
"cp file ~/.folder/desktop" in a script. Instead you have to write in c
and call glib, or write shellscript code to parse env vars and look for
the right directory.
] [Thread Prev