Re: gnome-theme-manager ate my baby

I can and will attach two. But they will probably of no use. The problem
does not appear to be something in the main loop, but in an idle
handler/callback(I think the window settings changed event -> gconf
update settings, but of course that itself could be a symptom not the
problem), so it may or may not be in the bt at any given interrupt.
Which is why I was unable to use gdb to trace it down before. The stacks
were completely different every time and most didn't seem to indicate
anything other then normal redraw behaviour.

Andrew