Re: ARC & GNOME [Was: How we make decisions...]

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:09:46 -0600, Brian Cameron wrote:
> I would also be very interested in dedicating time to improve the
> overall developer documentation found on developer.gnome.org.

OK, just to clarify Sean and I weren't talking about API reference docs,
more documentation on what libraries made breaking changes at which points
so ISVs can get information relevant to backwards compatibility. It's a
slight tangent to the API docs discussion :)