Re: netapplet Gentoo Patch.

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 16:05 -0400, Mike Chavoustie wrote:

> I just recently did the same Gentoo port myself -- but I got a chance to
> finish. :)  The best that I have been able to tell, it's fully
> functional.  It works great here @ school with 5/6 networks available.

Woo.  Sweet!

What I would like to see if the general separation of the system-
independent and system-dependent bits and a configuration system for
picking your distribution, so we can merge all of this stuff into CVS
and have it all just work.

Otherwise, what was the demand for us creating a CVS repo for?

Best,

	Robert Love