Re: Nautilus Sendto -- opportunities for generalisation

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 18:28 +0100, Edd Dumbill wrote:
> (1) can we have a widget for contact completion like this?  Ross
> Burton's contact lookup applet does more or less the same thing you do.
> Furthermore in gnome-phone-manager I want to do a similar thing to be
> able to get mobile phone numbers to send messages to.  It would rock if
> there was a contact chooser widget that allowed either single or
> multiple selections of contacts to be made, and allowed specification of
> which fields we are interested in (email addr, cellphone number, AIM
> handle.)

Once I've finished the comboification of c-l-a my next goal is pulling
the lookup entry out as a separate widget.

I'm not entirely sure what the UI for multiple selections would be
though...  can I stick with a single match for now? :)

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./