Re: Why do maintainers "sync" po files in cvs?

On 13/08/04 22:26, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

Personally I always (I don't think I have messed up yet) do a "cd po &&
rm *.po && cvs up" after I've run "make dist". It's a little bit of a
hassle but not nearly as big as it is getting conflicts...
You should be able to do this in a single command with "cvs update -C po/*.po". That will revert all local modifications to the listed files.

James.

--
Email: james jamesh id au
WWW:   http://www.jamesh.id.au/