Re: new modules consensus
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: new modules consensus
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:38:54 +0200
On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 10:08 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > not editing
> > a single system - editing one system is creating a future management
> > headache by getting that system out of sync.
> Yeah, sysadmining of large numbers of systems needs to be easier. But that
> doesn't need to make it difficult for single machines to be setup (I'm
> sure that's not what you mean).
> Is there anything about g-s-t that makes you think that it would be
> impossible in future to allow
> 1. A sysadmin to configure multiple computers/users.
gst already supports remote access IIRC.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev