(No default theme change please) Re: default theme consensus

Because indu[b|s]trial (I never heard of glider before) does not yet work
properly with many applications that subclass GtkMenuItems (Applications
built with language bindings. Also gossip, and others, I think), I request
that we do not make this change. And if we had already made the change, I
would be asking for us to revert it now rather than when it's too late to
revert it to correct the regression.

I am guilty of not spending time to fix this GTK+ problem myself.

I have no opinion on the prettiness/suitability of the theme itself.