Re: [Usability] UI-Review of ggv on Friday, July 16th at 19:00 UTC

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Shmyrev wrote:

I've started some work on it and already has a shell, based on gpdf shell
that can display pdf and ps with controls from gpdf and ggv. Also I've

I just wanted to say: very cool, GNOME needs this! Thanks! :)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778