Re: Some ideas

[lots of snipping throughout]

> I think it could be genial to agree one
>  "official" programming language, this language must be object oriented.

You are suggesting that we discard the majority of our developers.

>  I mean with this that it could be possibly to stop everything we are
>  developping, and with the ideas i've proposed, begin from 0. Study the
>  architecture of the desktop and design it again

You are suggesting that we redesign and reimplement everything almost from
scratch.

These are not good development methods. They lead to failure in both
proprietary and open source software development.

However, good luck with that. You are free.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com