Some ideas

 Hi to everyone.

 I know i'm quite new for writting here, but i've found some issues i
 would like to share with all the gnome comunity.

I'm sorry for the message i sent yesterday, it wasn't finished, this is the
whole message, i've read your responses and i know how little is the time we
have to develop for the free comunity.

 1 - Software engineering:

 I've looked at gnome web site and i've seen the project schedule and how
 does it come true. It's genial that part of the SE is being done, but i
 miss design prototipes for almost everything. I've found a packets
 diagram for the whole gnome project, but not for every part of the
 desktop. For the future (2.10 and beyond) could it be possible to create
 the design before create anything? this will be a very great step to
 improve GNOME. I know it's difficult and for all the programmers it's
 boring, but it's important (i think).
  2 - programming language

  I know C is a very powerfull language, but nowadays, almost every
 software is object-oriented. I think it could be genial to agree one
 "official" programming language, this language must be object oriented.
 I know C# is proposed by a very big group, also Java. My opinion: C#
 because mono is a very ambitious project, but i'm open for the final
 agree.

 3 - Developping environment

 The best IDE i know for gnome is Anjuta. But it is thousands light-years
 from Kdevelop, DevStudio or even Eclipse. We NEED a powerfull CASE tool,
 not only for write easily our source code, just for help the programmers
 to make the design of the application, look the help docs and write the
 programmers documentation easily.

 4 - Write my library and tons of examples

 I've used GNOME libraries for my develops, i can say they are
 documented, but only the api, not the library. I've found tons of
 problems that anyone more had had, but no examples where joined to the
 library distribution. "See the sources" is one of the most phrase we
 have heard, but no comments are found in the code.

 5 - My app is better than yours

 The most power of the open source philosophy is that if i see something
 i dislike, i can change it or even, make it by myself. In this case,
 i've seen some projects that begin with the exactly same goal, each one
 with its own way, but they are give up. for example libgtkhtml, there is
 currently versions 2 and 3, i don't know why. please we must join us to
 improve our products not to make more products.

 6 - this desktop is easier than mine!!

 GNOME is great, i like it, but in my first time with it i missed one
 thing: an application to control EVERY part of my computer: user
 administartion, partitions, net configuration, sound, USB devices,
 webcams, servers, scheduled jobs ... GST is a good effort to supply this
 lack. And i think it could be more important to improve this than insert
 new projects into gnome-desktop. (Kontrol-center is a very good tool)

 7 - a little precipice

 I mean with this that it could be possibly to stop everything we are
 developping, and with the ideas i've proposed, begin from 0. Study the
 architecture of the desktop and design it again (enlightenment have done
 it), and, using the new language (C#, Java, C++, Python... but not C)
 implement the whole system: CORBA wrappers,  GTK+, GNOMEUI, GNOMEPrint,
 Bonobo (but now multihost), gnome-panel, gnome-vfs and nautilus (or a
 new gnome-file). (this is my proposal, if you don't like it i'm sorry,
 but we are free to express ourselves).

 Well and for ending this mail, i'm SORRY a lot for my english, i hope
 the next mail will be better. These are my ideas, i don't know if anyone
 more agrees with me, but i only want to be read and i like someone to
 bring this ideas to software.

 Thanks to read up to here.

Juega con Ventura24.es, lotería inteligente y multiplica tus
posibilidades!! http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.ventura