Re: Copyright assignment

Note that this issue has previously (before the evolution proposal) been
discussed on foundation-list, in the context of putting together a
policy on copyright.  This is the part of the copyright policy draft
that was put together at the time but never officially "blessed"
relating to copyright assignment:
http://readams.net/copyright/gnome-copyright/x68.html