Re: Network shortcuts
- From: Gediminas Paulauskas <menesis delfi lt>
- To: Alan <alan ufies org>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Network shortcuts
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:37:00 +0300
On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 09:18 -0700, Alan wrote:
> However, I don't think that associating an app will help here. Also, I
> can run 'nautilus ssh://<server>' or 'nautilus ssh://<user>@<server>'
> from the command line and it gives me a 'failed to log in message'
Use sftp://user server:/home/user URI
It works very well for me, with public key authentication.
] [Thread Prev