Re: 2.6 thoughts, questions, bugs and congrats

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 17:23, Alan wrote:

> Well a quick example is going into YELP for the nautilus docs, selecting
> edit->find, and then trying to close the find window with 'esc'.  To my
> thinking this should work, even though the button says 'close' and not
> 'cancel'.  Is this a case where a bug should be filed, or is it
> something that would go to usability or something like that?

There are already bugs open about this, most of which say "people only
ever seem to complain about this behaviour in Find dialogs, so we should
probably re-think how Find dialogs work" :)  Nothing concrete has come
out of that theory yet, though.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group