Re: 2.6 thoughts, questions, bugs and congrats

> General
> -------
>  - one of my biggest bitches is that if you have a prompt you can't
>    hit 'esc' to close it, even the simple ones where there are only two
>    choices.  I'm going to guess that this is a toolkit problem not
>    something that individual apps have to set up (at least for some
>    dialoge types.

Esc on dialogs is supposed to mean Cancel, not close the window (reasons
has been discussed several times for the find dialog already, see
usability list archives).
If there are dialogs with a Cancel button that doesnt actually get
cancelled on Esc please post bugs. GtkDialog handle it automatically,
though it's still possible to get the code wrong.

Marco