Re: Moving Conglomerate to GNOME CVS

<quote who="Dave Malcolm">

> I don't yet have a GNOME CVS account, so I'd need that.  I'm also not an
> expert at CVS surgery (yet), so advice from gurus on the mechanics of the
> move would be nice!
>
> I'm hoping I won't need to commit my various working trees before the
> move: I believe I can just hack the CVS/Root files at a later date.
>
> So, what do I do?

1. Request a CVS account. <http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html>

2. Tar up the raw CVS module tree and get someone (cvsmaster gnome org, or
   one of the many CVS admins you'll catch on IRC, such as myself) to put
   that into GNOME's CVS.

Sweet. :-)

- Jeff

     "Just because I sit in front of a terminal all day doesn't mean I
      couldn't hunt you down and righteously kick your ass to feed my
          newfound cannabalism." - Darwinian System Administration