Re: [gst-devel] Re: GStreamer CVS move ?

Mark Finlay wrote:
- non-lagging anonymous access (for practicality reasons)

BSD uses some sort of read only cvs system to allow anonymous access to
the ports tree. Its a whole lot faster that 'cvs co' I'm told

I know FreeBSD uses both anonymous CVS and CVSup (http://www.cvsup.org/)
to both allow end users to get the FreeBSD source.

CVSup can also mirror cvs repositories, eg. Having a local mirror to
reduce the load on the central server.

Andrew
--
 I'm not worried about Artificial Intelligence, when they invent
Artificial Stupidity, then I'll be scared.