Re: Epiphany executable name change
- From: Sebastien Bacher <seb128 debian org>
- To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Epiphany executable name change
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:57:56 +0100
Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco gnome org> writes:
> we are going to be forced to change epiphany executable name because
> it conflicts with an older project distributed in debian.
> See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=196491 for
I'm not sure that changing the browser name is the best choice ... why
not changing the game executable name ? How many people use the browser,
and how many use the game ? I think that most of the users will try to
launch the browser with "epiphany" command ...
] [Thread Prev