Re: GnomeVFS backend for GtkFileChooser

I'm not a big fan of having gnome-vfs seeming to depend on gtk+.
This will lead people to believe that gtk+ is a required dependency for
gnome-vfs and that they can't use it without gtk+ and all its
dependencies.
There is already confusion about that (probably caused by the gtk dialog
which comes with gconf), see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-vfs-list/2003-October/msg00007.html

This shows once again (the problem already appeared with the gnome-vfs
authentication dialog which was added in libgnomeui) that we need some
kind of libgnomeui library which can act as a glue between gconf,
gnome-vfs and gtk+

Christophe