GnomeVFS backend for GtkFileChooser

Hi,

Now that GtkFileChooser is in the mainline GTK+, we have the problem of
where to put the VFS backend.

GTK+ HEAD defines an internal GtkFileSystem interface.  When you create
a file chooser widget, you can specify the particular file system
implementation that it will use.  GTK+ includes a default
GtkFileSystemUnix implementation, that uses the standard calls like
opendir(), stat(), etc() that we all love and cherish.

The gtkfilechooser module on CVS now only has a GtkFileSystemGnomeVFS
implementation which uses GnomeVFS instead of Unix calls.  The idea is
that it will be able to do nifty stuff like browse Samba shares, or
remote file systems via ssh.

Where should we put the implementation of GtkFileSystemGnomeVFS?  Having
a stand-alone module just for it sounds silly.  If we move it to
gnome-vfs itself, it would mean making gnome-vfs depend on GTK+.

What do people think?  Or does it make better sense to put this into
libgnomeui [which is getting deprecated too fast for my taste, but...]

  Federico