control-center HEAD now depenends on libxklavier

> The 2.5.0 release will depend on libxklavier, an XKB wrapper lib
> developed as part of freedesktop.org.  It will be used as we merge
> the functionality of gswitchit into control-center to add support
> for improved keyboard layout management.
Now, there is a big GUI design challenge. The keyboard capplet is going
to be merged - the old one and the one from gswitchit
(xkb-properties-capplet). Current gnome-keyboard-properties has 2 tabs -
and gswitchit itselfs gives 1-3 tabs (depending on whether user wants to
see Advanced settings or not). Also, in a future, one more tab can
appear again - the keyboard preview (with kbdraw gtk widget, not
bonobo-based). So I am not sure it will look nice with all these tabs.

Here is the question - how to organize these things so they would look
properly? Probably, xkb settings dialog should be used as a popup in
addition to existing g-k-p dialog? Any other better ideas? Any
mockups/glade files would be appreciated.

> Complain to (or at) me if you don't like forcing this requirement.
And complain to me if you don't like libxklavier:)

Cheers,

--
Sergey