Re: Gnome desktop files doesn't follow the freedesktop standards

<quote who="Robert McMeekin">

> Epiphany               |  Application does something relating to A
>                        |  church festival celebrated on the 6th of
>                        |  January, and it's in the ``Internet''
>                        |  category

... with an icon that just SCREAMS "let's surf the web, kiddo!" We have lots
of context points to spend here. Are we being miserly?

- Jeff

  "To do: Start up a a magazine dedicated to picky grammar. Call it 'Whom
                              Weekly'." - WzDD