Re: Proposing gnome-backgrounds for Inclusion in 2.6

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 16:54, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Mark Finlay">
>
> > As per the guidelines there is a tarball up here:
> > http://sisob.tuxfamily.org/projects/background/gnome-backgrounds-0.1.tar.gz
>
> Are they up in non-tarball form anywhere for people to poke at?

Lapo is the man behind them and they are on his space:
http://www.it.gnome.org/~bat/

There are actually some there that are not in the module yet, which i
will most likely add at some stage.

> > Note: Gnome-backgrounds may be renamed to gnome-wallpapers at some point,
> > probably need to talk to the documentation team.
>
> (FWIW, that makes sense to me, if we go with 'wallpaper' in the UI.)

Well yeah, we want the two to be the same - just wanna be sure that they
are both using the right one.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student