Proposing gnome-backgrounds for Inclusion in 2.6

Hey all,

In expectance of having a nice new wallpapers chooser, myself and the
members of the Gnome Themes list started putting together a collection
of wallpapers to ship with Gnome. The general idea was that we would
have a few Gnome branded wallpapers, a few really nice nature-photos, a
few nice tiles and some translucencies, and maybe even some well chosen
background colours and/or gradients.

So far we only have some (very nice) translucentcies, but there is no
code involved in this module so it shouldn't be too hard to get
something decent together before 2.6.

As per the guidelines there is a tarball up here:
http://sisob.tuxfamily.org/projects/background/gnome-backgrounds-0.1.tar.gz
But all it does atm is install a handful of backgrounds into
PREFIX/share/backgrounds/gnome

Note: Gnome-backgrounds may be renamed to gnome-wallpapers at some
point, probably need to talk to the documentation team.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org