Re: Proposing gnome-backgrounds for Inclusion in 2.6

<quote who="Mark Finlay">

> As per the guidelines there is a tarball up here:
> http://sisob.tuxfamily.org/projects/background/gnome-backgrounds-0.1.tar.gz

Are they up in non-tarball form anywhere for people to poke at?

> Note: Gnome-backgrounds may be renamed to gnome-wallpapers at some point,
> probably need to talk to the documentation team.

(FWIW, that makes sense to me, if we go with 'wallpaper' in the UI.)

Thanks,

- Jeff

       "Microsoft treats security vulnerabilities as public relations
                        problems." - Bruce Schneier