Re: The old gweather datasource problem again...

I noticed that now provides xml feeds for every city:*&dayf=6

This has a nice format, and is available for all the cities that supports (which is a lot), and gives forecast data also. It
would be trivial to resurrect the improved gweather code to use this

Perhaps someone with better legal understanding than I can contact (maybe a GNOME foundation board member)? Maybe we can get an
agreement to use the data if we display links to etc.