Re: The old gweather datasource problem again...
- From: Kevin Vandersloot <kfv101 psu edu>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: The old gweather datasource problem again...
- Date: 22 Oct 2003 10:08:39 -0400
I noticed that now weather.com provides xml feeds for every city:
This has a nice format, and is available for all the cities that
weather.com supports (which is a lot), and gives forecast data also. It
would be trivial to resurrect the improved gweather code to use this
Perhaps someone with better legal understanding than I can contact
weather.com (maybe a GNOME foundation board member)? Maybe we can get an
agreement to use the data if we display links to weather.com etc.
On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 02:27, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> ... this might make for an interesting solution:
> - Jeff
] [Thread Prev