Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.5.0 Development Release

El lun, 20-10-2003 a las 03:38, Jeff Waugh escribió:
> Good morning all,
(snip)
> If you're already in the modules list, you know the drill. :-)

So, I wonder what should modules depending already on GTK+ HEAD do.
Just wait without releases until a GTK+ 2.3.0 release is out? If that
release takes a lot of time we could get into serious troubles, missing
several phases of the release process.

We (Epiphany) already depend on a lot of features from GTK+ HEAD, so I
guess it's too late to go back (or at least an incredible PAIN).

--
"The missionaries go forth to Christianize the savages -- as if
the savages weren't dangerous enough already" [Edward Abbey]

xan, xan masilla org