Re: Monkey Bubble modules list submission

Hi laurent and others,
I would just like to second this suggestion, as someone
who has spent quite some time playing first frozen bubble
and lately monkey-bubble. Monkey-bubble is not only a fun game,
but it is also a good display of using some of our coolest technologies
such as librsvg and gstreamer.

Christian