Monkey Bubble modules list submission

Hi all,

I would like to submit Monkey Bubble for inclusion in the 2.6 modules
list. Monkey Bubble is a bust'a'move clone built using Gnome
technologies. It currently supports 1 and 2 player games, is level
compatible with frozen bubble, and features svg vector graphics for
resolution independent display.

Adding Monkey Bubble to gnome will bring a fun arcade game to the
desktop release.

Monkey Bubble has the following dependencies :
- gtk2
- gconf
- librsvg
- gstreamer

As a module maintainer, I will do my best to respect the HIG and the
release team plans.

As a developper, I have the following roadmap :
- 0.2 will bring sound to monkey bubble;
- 0.3 will feature network game.

For more informations, and a screenshot, please have a look at the
monkey bubble website : http://monkey-bubble.tuxfamily.org

Best regards,
Laurent Belmonte