Re: gnome system tools

Michael Meeks wrote:

	Speaking of which - I was slightly depressed how easily "Windows
connection sharing" worked, esp. compared with the pain of setting up
DHCP / ipchains/tables/flavour-of-the-week-new-routing / masquerade etc.

Actually I'm depressed with how easily Windows connection sharing *not* works. Somewhere, somehow, the settings got messed up. And Windows wouldn't even allow me to delete the connection so I can reset it! The wizard now fails at every attempt to re-setup the home network.