Re: Default Panel Sizes in Gnome 2.4.1

> 	I haven't heard any other complaints about the default panel size yet.
>
> 	Anyone else running the panel (with the default setup) at a low
> resolution think it is hideously large ?

Well Telsa Noticed :/

The strongest argument I have for fixing this is that it was changed by
mistake and not for any usability reason or otherwise. The fact that
no-one has noticed or complained is not a good enough reason IMHO.

We should put the panels back the way there were and if there is a good
reason to make them bigger that should be discussed and implemented in
2.5

ps. This may have already missed 2.4.1 :(

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org