Re: Default Panel Sizes in Gnome 2.4.1
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Mark Finlay <sisob tuxfamily org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Default Panel Sizes in Gnome 2.4.1
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:23:29 +0100
On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 15:59, Mark Finlay wrote:
> Can we get the patch in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120214
> committed to gnome-2-4 and HEAD please?
> Assuming that we are in agreement that this needs fixing..
I haven't heard any other complaints about the default panel size yet.
Anyone else running the panel (with the default setup) at a low
resolution think it is hideously large ?
(If you ever wondered what the hell panel profiles are for, it was
exactly this problem we were planning on solving. Having different
default panel setups for different resolutions. Maybe we need to
resurrect that ...)
] [Thread Prev