Re: [Re: Module proposal for gnome 2.5]

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> If talking about it earlier gets people in-sync with the schedule earlier,
> then I think that's a good thing. But obviously we should still have the
> official proposed-new-modules list at some point and an official
> discussion period.

Sure, but these things tend to be forgotten and/or lost. The maintainers who
know they want to be on the release track for 2.6 are already rocking, and
I'm sure they'll be ready to propose their modules when the time comes.
We'll know pretty quickly who's aiming for it as we do the initial 2.5
releases. :-)

- Jeff

   "When you're running, you want to run as far as you can, and you can't
                 run further than Australia." - Jacek Koman