Re: Default Panel Sizes in Gnome 2.4.1

Yah, I didn't do this one because the applet hard codes a lot of the
placements using GtkFixed and to set the expand flag really screwed up
the display. Changing it requires someone to actually go in and try to
understand what the applet is doing with the display (something that I
realized would take a bit of effort).

Regards,
Kevin