Re: Default Panel Sizes in Gnome 2.4.1

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 08:48:34PM +0100, Mark Finlay wrote:

> > 	Anyone else running the panel (with the default setup) at a low
> > resolution think it is hideously large ?
>
> One think that I've noticed is that applets that dont expand like the
> modem lights applet look pretty silly.

One strange thing I noticed, but haven't bugged yet, regarding the panel
size.

When the panel is at it's smallest size (12px IIRC) some applet images,
the show desktop button is the one I know for sure) suddenly jumps to
being about half the size it should be.  IE: not filling the button.
Expand the panel size to 13px and suddenly the image fills the applet
properly.  Others act the same way, leading me to think that this is
maybe a panel bug instead of an applets bug, but that's only a wild
guess.   It could also do with the gtk theme, but I haven't done a lot
of testing.  I can provide screenshots and more debug tonight if
required.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain