Re: close button on terminal tabs

Evan Martin wrote:

Is there a good argument why tabbing shouldn't be handled by the window
manager?[1]

This is pretty much what the HIG team were hoping for when they wrote their much-slated "MDI is evil"-type guidelines. A similar sort of window manager has been done before (I forget what it was called, but Greg might remember), so it's not impossible. However it's evident that Havoc doesn't relish the task of screwing up metacity by trying, so I think somebody else is going to have to step up to the plate this time :)

Cheeri,
Calum.