HEAD not building

Hi,

The GNOME 2.5 branch has piles of build problems; most seem to be caused
by GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED while using stuff deprecated in GTK+ 2.4. A
more complicated mess I saw is that GAL has GtkComboBox and GTK+ now
also has GtkComboBox. There are probably a few other issues.

Just a reminder to try cutting your jhbuild over to gnome26 and be sure
your module isn't busted. I think a solid half-dozen of them need fixes.

2.4 is still the 'active stream' in terms of this old mail:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2002-June/msg00041.html
so it's probably not surprising that 2.5 is a bit wonky, and focus on
2.4 is still appropriate for now, but we should keep 2.5 building.

Havoc