Re: No Flags "Policy"

"Sergey V. Oudaltsov" <sergey oudaltsov clients ie> writes:

> Just out of curiosity - how many layouts are currently configured in
> your XFree desktop? How often do you switch them? Do you use any kind of
> layout indicator?

If you do care about "statistics", I use 3 layouts in my daily work,
and use no layout indicator whatsoever. Sure, I sometimes do miss
some indicator (not too often), but I don't really know how am I
going to use flags to differentiate between Serbian and Serbian Latin
keymap. It would definitelly be more practical for me to have simple
labels.

Cheers,
Danilo