RE: No Flags "Policy"

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 12:55, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:
> > OK, so I can't persuade you that the Flag Icon feature is not very useful
> Sure you cannot:) And noone can, actually.
> > (you don't need to try persuade me any more), but I think we all agree that
> > there should not be any use of flags by default.
> Agree. And this is the mode gswitchit works in. The default way to
> display the group is textual.
Well if this is how it is by default it do make this whole thread pretty
redundant. :) Of course if you have the worldview that all flags have to
be removed from GNOME CVS within the week or it is the end of the world
as we know it, aka the Jeff position, I guess this exchange of emails
could be deemed as meaningful :)

Keep up the great work Sergey and don't let those who think development
is best done by decree get to you.

Christian