Re: vcard-integration for gnome

> actually that's not true, if you want to reuse C implementations of
> non-trivial interfaces (for example, noone would want to re-implement the
> Bonobo::Control and Bonobo::UI::* CORBA interfaces)

If you're right, I'd find that to be a reall issue, one to consider when
cleaning up bonobo.

Up to now, I must admit we've ignored most of the bonobo stuff because the
API was too unstable and not mature.

Also, don't be so sure about what people are ready to (re-)implement to
provide clean and usable libraries :-)

Arno