Re: No Flags "Policy"

Le ven 21/11/2003 �6:35, Jeff Waugh a �it :
> The easy solution to these problems (because there are a lot of them) is to
> simply not ship flags at all. This is not controversial or offensive. It is
> not reactionary. It is a simple solution to a problem we can't control.

I agree with this solution.

That should probably go in the HIG.

Another topic that can be offensive is the order of countries in country
lists, which should be always in alphabetical order. For example, in 2.4
meteo applet, cities are grouped in the following order:

United states
Canada
Europe
Africa
Australasia
Middle East
Asia
Central and South America
Atlantic

Same goes for Evolution for example (which is not in gnome desktop yet),
in the contact list editor, where all countries are in alphabetical
order, except for USA which is first.

	Emmanuel.