Freeze Deadline [Re: lockdown status]

Havoc Pennington wrote:
Was any resolution reached on lockdown mode? Are we on track to have at
least a few basic things (don't allow panel modifications, etc.) by the
December deadline for 2.6? Is anyone working on this?

Although we missed every deadline in our 2.5 schedule until now, you suggest that the API/API freeze in December is still valid? Then we would freeze something we haven't even released once. IMHO this doesn't make any sense.

Regards,

   Jens