Re: Desktop and Pilot

Evolution pilot support was horribly broken last time I looked at it (it
would duplicate every record every time you sync, so that you end up
with three copies of each record in both the pilot and evo), and
gnome-pilot is still really hard to get going for USB devices (which is
all of them, these days).  I had just assumed that gnome-pilot was dead.