Re: Tabbed Tray Notes Applet

----- Original Message -----
> Thanks Erick.
> I saw this but I don't think it runs in tray so that i can click on it to
> bring up my note pad. Ideally I was looking for a tray based utility. If
> you have a simple example of writing a tray based app or some tutorial you
> can point me to, I would be very grateful. I am not too bad in C and C++
> typically on unix.
> Thanks much
> Sundar

Applets are easy.  Check out my program (tsclient) and see the code there.
it's simple and could easily be added to gjots.  I would contact the
maintainer and get the latest code for the aformentioned GNOME 2 version and
work with that though.  I would love to see an applet added to it and see
gjots reach maturity and a state of usability.  I talked to Bob about it in
the past, but I don't have the time to work on it.

Anyway, check out the applet in tsclient at:
http://www.gnomepro.com/tsclient/

Erick Woods
erick gnomepro com
http://www.gnomepro.com/