Re: About Panels - aka lynching time
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Erick Woods <erick gnomepro com>
- Cc: Rob Adams <readams readams net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: About Panels - aka lynching time
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:15:37 -0500
On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 14:01, Erick Woods wrote:
> Distributors could then change the icon to a logo and leave the text alone.
> That gives support a target that isn't going to change, at least within a
That seems like a fairly smart solution, basically do it the way Sun has
it set up, but with changing logo.
The other option of course is to all move to the menu panel as in
] [Thread Prev