Re: About Panels - aka lynching time

Basically I think that the one thing that should definitely, 100%
positively always remain consistent among GNOME distributions is the
"foot" icon in the gnome menu.  I realize that this is usually the first
thing that people change when they go about branding their gnome
distribution, but I think that having this icon changing from desktop to
desktop really hurts user consistency.

-Rob