Re: default gconf backend cut over

Hey Ross,
	I think Havoc's trying to be too scarey :-)

	I banged on the thing pretty hard before committing my patch and fixed
up the issues I saw then ... I've been running it for a week now with no
issues, so it should hopefully be past the "this will utterly bust
everyone's desktop" stage ..

	(Hmm, I shouldn't have said that out loud - talking about tempting fate
:-).

	Anyway, even if it does bust your desktop you can easily switch back to
the XML backend and restore your backed-up settings.

Cheers,
Mark.