Problems with Gnome-session, metacity, keybindings, etc

Hi!

Summing up my questions:

METACITY

- How can I put Xmms to the upper panel (menu bar)? It does not let me
put there any
  other application, too.

- Hogyan lehet, hogy az eger 6. gombjara ikonizalja az egermutato alatti
ablakot? (7-re jo lenne
 ha maximalizalna.)

- How can I assign iconizing the window under the mouse cursor to the
sixth mouse button?
  It would be comfortable to be it maximalized at 7.

These run under sawfish that I've been using since 2 years. But I see no
themes going out for
it, so I would be satisfied by metacity, since it is the base for Gnome2
(only these should I
get to run).

PANEL

- There is not an icon for every opne application at the lower panel
bar. Where can I set this?

GNOME-SESSION

- When starting Gnome (startx) it neglects the .xdefaults. file. I have
meticulously created
the file .xdefaults manually and it's size is a couple of kilobytes. I
have set the fonts to be used
on my terminal (rxvt), set the colors, redefined the colors of every
application etc.
How can I get Gnome to load the file .xdefaults?

It is quite uncomfortable to issue the command 'xrdb ~/.Xdefaults'
manually.

I am quite sure that gnome-session should be blamed; I have tested as
follows:
X |DISPLAY=0:0 rxvt
(the rxvt window now appears correctly)
After this, when issued the command 'gnome-session', gnome comes up and
the newly opened rxvts are
displayed incorrectly.
(the colors, xterm and gv are displayed incorrectly all)

the line of /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 concerning the mouse is:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/psaux"
	#Option		"Protocol"		"ImPS/2"
	Option		"Protocol"	 	"ExplorerPS/2"
	Option		"Buttons"		"7"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"6 7"
	#Option		"Buttons"		"5"
	#Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection

For the wheels to be OK, I run this every time after starting  X (this
is in .xinitrc):

xmodmap -e " pointer = 1 2 3 6 7 4 5 "
exec gnome-session

Thx in advance!