Re: Personal remarks on Epiphany/Galeon [Was: Release Team's Almo st-Final Modules List]

<quote who="iain">

> No, 5th toe is as I and others seem to understand it, a "staging area"
> for moving into the desktop release

It totally isn't. That's a fundamental misunderstanding of Fifth Toe. Most
of the applications in Fifth Toe would make *no* sense in a minimal Desktop
release.

> If 5th Toe was simply a website listing applications then that would be
> fine. It doesn't solve the issues that I see with having "a desktop
> release"

Fifth Toe is not just a website listing applications, it is an official
GNOME release.

- Jeff

   "Everyone says they like Free Software - not everyone is ready to make
         the tough choices to make it happen." - Maciej Stachowiak